Tuesday, June 1, 2010

how to be a dad...sweet surprise

how to be a dad...sweet surprise

Six months into our medication yet still no baby. We started to worry and become a little impatient. We even talked about adopting if in case we really cannot conceive. …then my wife missed her period.

She told me that her period was delayed, but we didn’t really expect. Days passed but no menstruation yet. After about a week, she secretly bought a home pregnancy test kit. Then one Saturday morning, she woke me up 6:00 in the morning. Still sleepy, I asked her why… she showed me the pregnancy test kit and the instructions. IT WAS POSITIVE! It was like being injected with espresso into my bloodstream! I really was wide awake after I saw the result. She said her hands were shaking while doing the test, it was still when she handed me the kit, hehe! We decided to take another test, just to be sure. This time, I bought the pregnancy test kit. The next day, SAME RESULT….POSITIVE!!! We were on our way becoming parents! I am gonna be a DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment