Tuesday, May 25, 2010

how to be a dad.....almost there

how to be a dad.....almost there

Apparently my sperm deformity was caused by antihistamine, which I regularly take so my allergies won’t kick in. Her OB-GYNE prescribed colostrum capsules to help boost my immunity from allergens. Colostrum by the way is also what they call the first milk from a mother’s breast, which is very high in antibodies to boost babies’ immunity against illnesses. The capsules were quite expensive, so I searched for lactating mothers willing to donate some of their colostrum…of course I am kidding, otherwise I would be here writing this blog. Hehe! I stopped taking antihistamine and after a few months of waiting, we’re good to go!

Becoming a dad was a lot more complicated than I expected! I’ve always thought that you’d just have to have sex during her fertile period, and then…jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment