Tuesday, May 18, 2010

how to be a dad - still getting there...

how to be a dad - still getting there...

I, on the other hand, was diagnosed with deformed sperm. I forgot what the medical term was but I googled it up, and it meant something like deformed monster sperm. Scary! Never thought those little guys were real monsters! It was also the first time I heard of a masturbatorium. Her doctor sent me to a clinic where I can have my sperm analyzed. This clinic had a mastubatorium which is a small, clean room where you, as the room implies, masturbate, to extract sperm specimen. It had a toilet, lavatory, a small couch and a screen where they show porn movies. I told my wife I’d like to stay in the room for one and a half hour, so I could finish the movie….I wish! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment